My 18 New Years Revolutions of 2018!
- Get out and exercise more! My main goal of 2018 is to get in shape by trying yoga. I am very bad about exercising!
- Go see Star Wars the Last Jedi. Yes I still haven’t seen it and its killing me!!! Does Rey go to the dark side? What happens to Luke Skywaker? So many questions! 🤭
- Travel to one exotic place! I think that my photography portfolio could use some spice from a place that is very epic!
- Drink my required amount of water everyday of 2018. I am very very bad at remembering to drink water everyday.
- Pray more! <—————
- Drink more tea instead of coffee.️
- Give up one of my bad habit like when I bite my lips when I get nervous
- Take more pictures because you can never take to many.
- Learn Italian, if I am able to, but probably not fluently!
- SnapChat more!
- Giving up social media on Sunday’s.
- Read more books. I do not like reading, but I want to! Any suggestions?
- Start wearing sunscreen! Ok this may be bad… I live in Florida and barely wear sunscreen. So that is something that is a definite goal! ️
- Declutter my computer and Lightroom. My poor files and photos are everywhere on my computer…
- Write and publish my photography E-Book!
- Brush my teeth twice a day instead of once! Don’t judge me 🙂
- Shop more worry less!
- Finally my ultimate goal of 2018 is to live everyday stress free, happy, healthy, and live everyday with faith through grace.