My 2018 New Year’s Resolutions Are…
My 2018 New Year’s Resolutions Are… finally here! The beginning of a New Year mean it’s time to reflect and start fresh. It’s time to make all things good with a promise of good fortune. Below is a List of my New Year’s Resolutions this upcoming year!
– Thank God every day.
– Learn how to make homemade baked bread.
– Never wear my sandals without my toe nails painted.
– Cut back on candy.
– Go to the Spa at least four times this year for ‘Me’ time.
– Get down on the floor and play with my kids everyday no matter how busy I am.
– Act a little younger than I really am! 🙂
– Read the Bible every day.
– Become more organized.
– Think ahead.
– Do not compromise.
– Learn to say ‘No’ when I have a feeling too.
– Start designing jewelry again.
– Have Oak and Lee become ‘Fashionable Christian’ to women everywhere.
– Aim for longer workouts to stay healthy.
– Worry less and live more.
– Dress up just for me.
– Remember to water my plants.
– Take my car to the car wash once a week.
– Make Time for friends.
What are your resolutions this year? Write in and tell us! Have a safe and blessed New Year!